Goa Football Development Council a registered Society of the Government of Goa, intends to associate with interested parties for scouting sponsorships for events and activities conducted by the Council in promoting young football talent to International Standards across the state of Goa.
Terms & Conditions of the Council for Scouting Sponsorship:
- The Partnership is open to parties, willing to associate with GFDC but the maximum number for a year will be limited to 8 to be shortlisted based on the quantum of sponsorship.
- The Council will not be into exclusive partnership with a single partner and the association will be based on first come first served basis without any exclusivity.
- The Associating partner will be paid commission as under:
- 5% commission for any sponsorship of upto 25 lakhs.
- 7% commission for sponsorship 25 lakhs to 1 crore.
- 10% commission for sponsorship above 1 crore.
In all cases; commission will be calculated on amount of sponsorship after deducting service tax and other applicable levies.
- The commission will be released after sponsorship is received by the Council in cash or kind. In case of sponsorships in kind, the commission will be limited to 7% of the MRP or the value quoted by the manufacturer whichever is less.
- In case of capital expenditure for development of grounds/playing filed & buildings the project cost will be determined by a Government agency having expertise in the field and which will be mutually agreed by both parties.
- The party will have to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Council broadly covering the above in the Scope of work.
- The partnership should be initially for a period of 1 year and renewable at the discretion of the Council.